Dear Pages Bookshop customers,
Thanks to everyone who has placed an online order and shopped in the store this past week. Saturday was so busy and I was thrilled to witness how Pages has provided a safe space to share the joy of reading. It was exactly what I hoped would happen when I opened almost five years ago.
But, I was also wondering about the number of people in the store and if staying open was the right decision given the current coronavirus recommendations. In that light, I’m closing Pages for a week to think, reassess and regroup. This will give me time to deep clean and do other tasks that I can’t do when the store is open. Upcoming changes:
- Pages Bookshop will be closed Monday through Saturday, March 16 – 21.
- If you have books to pick up, we will email you with more information.
- For future orders, if you choose ‘In-store Pickup’ we will start home delivery for everyone who lives reasonably close to the store. You can also ask for curbside pickup by leaving a note in the comments section.
You can continue to support Pages by:
- Shopping online using our website
- Buying a gift certificate for future shopping
- Checking our website for new features
- Subscribing to Libro.fm for your audio books
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Sharing our story with friends and family
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter @pagesontheave
Remember that Pages’ booksellers are Detroit residents, just like many of you and me. Thanks for all the kind words and your ongoing support.
Susan and the Pages Bookshop staff