Leprechaun Luck & Find (I Spy with My Little Eye) (Hardcover)
Look, find, and count all the leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day They are tricksters at the parade, in the gnome garden, at the pet store, and even in Big Foot's forest In 13 extra-busy, super-silly scenes, there are fun and funny search and find challenges. Perfect activity book for quiet times like car rides, airplane trips, and more. See if you can catch the leprechauns Mixing vibrant illustrations with festive fun, kiddos will be entertained by the enjoyable I Spy book activities and story for hours of fun. Perfect addition to your family's St. Patrick's Day books for kids
With look and find exercises to help children count, match, and learn colors, this series keeps kids engaged while aiding in language development. I Spy is designed to be a fun, educational experience for kids of all ages, whether they can already read on their own or need someone to read to them. Rhyming text and exciting stories covering all of your favorite children's interests make I Spy with My Little Eye the ultimate search and find series.
Collect the entire I Spy with My Little Eye series from Cottage Door Press
- Lively, rhyming, and educational, this Leprechaun book asks "I Spy" questions to help engage kids further into the story for an interactive experience
- Practice early learning concepts such as counting, colors, and matching in every picture activity.
- Engaging questions and new vocabulary words found on every page, designed to help build conversation skills and support language development
- At-home or on-the-go this is a fun book for children to find hidden objects. Designed for all age levels as a nice introduction to look, search, and find books, preschoolers and toddlers will have fun with guided questions by an adult while boys and girls able to read will have fun guiding themselves through the activities
- Great addition to the family holiday library collection for your little leprechaun lover