My Baptism Book (Hardcover)
This collection of prayers, psalms, and Bible stories is the perfect gift for any child being baptized, from infant to elementary age. Every page is filled with an inviting and warm color illustration.
My Baptism Book:
• Features beautiful poetry that celebrates the child being baptized and the love God has for that special little one
• Mentions Bible stories and psalms from Scripture
• Includes a presentation page with room to personalize with the recipient’s name, baptism date, names of godparents, and well wishes from the gift giver
• Showcases various Christian statements of faith with age-appropriate language
• Is perfect for baptism and newborn gifts
Sections of the book include:
Me — an area that recognizes the child’s self in relation to God
My Baptism — verses and excerpts from the Holy Bible, ending in simple prayers
A Child of God — offering Scripture passages, Psalms, and other Bible excerpts
God, Jesus, God's Holy Spirit — simple thoughts about the Holy Trinity
Blessings — simple prayers and well wishes for the child as they grow into the community of believers.
Those who attend the baptism or christening can sign the inside pages, creating a special book for any child’s spiritual journey. With its reassuring message of God's eternal love and care, My Baptism Book is sure to be a treasured memento.
About the Author
Sophie Piper lives in the Thames Valley. Over the years, she has taken a special interest in writing and compiling books to communicate the themes of love, hope and faith to young children. Her sincere and simple style has given rise to many prayer and gift books, including My Baptism Book and On the Day You Were Born.
Dubravka Kolanovic was born in Croatia. She studied at Savannah College of Art and Design. She lives and works in Zadar on the coast of Croatia with her husband, two sons, and a dog. She illustrated the best-selling My Baptism Book.