The Student Leadership Practices Inventory: Self Assessment (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #59) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 59 in the J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner series.
- #5: Encouraging the Heart: A Leader's Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #5) (Paperback): $20.00
- #62: The Student Leadership Practices Inventory (Lpi), Observer Instrument (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #62) (Paperback): $4.60
- #101: A Leader's Legacy (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #101) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #107: Christian Reflections on the Leadership Challenge (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #107) (Paperback): $18.95
- #203: Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #203) (Hardcover): $27.95
- #278: The Student Leadership Challenge: Facilitation and Activity Guide (J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner #278) (Paperback): $72.00
THE STUDENT LEADERSHIP PRACTICES INVENTORY (Student LPI) is the only leadership tool designed specifically for students and young people. Developed by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, the second edition of this celebrated instrument package approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors. This 360 leadership assessment tool helps students and young people measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Student Leadership(R) model to real-life challenges.
About the Author
Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner are authors of the award-winning and best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge. Kouzes is Chairman Emeritus of the Tom Peters Company and an Executive Fellow at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University. Posner is Dean of the Leavey School of Business and Professor of Leadership at Santa Clara University (Silicon Valley, California). Kouzes and Posner are also authors of Creditability, Encouraging the Heart, and The Leadership Planner. Their 360-degree leadership assessment instrument, The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and LPI Online (wwwlpionline.com) has helped develop the leadership of nearly 1 million people. Combined, these offering truly make them the most trusted sources on becoming a better leader. Kouzes lives in San Jose, California and Posner lives in Monte Sereno, California.