Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The San Francisco Splash (Ballpark Mysteries #7) (Prebound): $18.25
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Cardinals Caper (Ballpark Mysteries #14) (Prebound):
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Library Binding): $16.89
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
In this festive chapter book, Mike and Kate get the BEST Christmas present ever—a mystery at the Baseball Hall of Fame!
After volunteering to wrap presents for charity, Mike and Kate get a special thank-you: a sleepover at the Baseball Hall of Fame! But when they’re sneaking around the museum late at night, their flashlight reveals that one of the famous baseball cards on display is a fake! Can they find the real card, catch the crook, and get the presents to the charity’s Christmas party on time? It’s up to Mike and Kate to turn this Christmas mess into a Christmas miracle!
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy’s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher’s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY is a former Little League right fielder. These days, he can often be found enjoying a game at a major-league park. He is also the author of the MVP series and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse. He lives near Boston’s Fenway Park with his family. For more information, visit davidakellybooks.com and find him on Twitter at @davidakelly.