Shop Small on November 26!
- Pages Bookshop’s day starts with free mimosas until noon, so get here early!
- We will have local authors as guest booksellers from 11 am - 5 pm helping you select some great books and talk about their books.
- Blind Date with a book: with every purchase, take home a book blind date. So much better than an actual blind date!
Visit with our local authors as guest booksellers.
- 10 – noon: Kristen Lenz, The Art of Holding On and Letting Go (Young Adult)
- 10 – noon: Heather Smith Meloche, Ripple (Young Adult)
- Noon – 2pm: Aaron Foley, How to Live in Detroit without being an Asshole (Non-fiction)
- 1 – 3pm: Paul Vachon, Lost Restaurants of Detroit (Non-fiction)
- 2 – 4 pm: John and Gordon Rodwan, Detroit Is (Photos)
- 3 – 5 pm: R.J. Fox, Love and Vodka in
Shop Small in Grandmont Rosedale gets started at 11 am and is the fun, social way to get all of your holiday shopping done. And the best part? You’ll be purchasing items from Detroit-based businesses. Seven existing brick-and-mortar locations will be hosting over 45 popup vendors in their stores. Five more businesses will be hosting special events that day – and that’s not all!
We’ll also feature food trucks, free gift wrapping, Christmas wreath sales, a DJ and much, much more. For an interactive map of the event, including locations for vendors, event times, activities and parking options, please click here: https://goo.gl/U2qMzK. Simply click on the colorful icons to see what’s happening at each location.
So come and find us in Grandmont Rosedale along Grand River Avenue, between Glastonbury and Evergreen on Saturday the 26th.